Ms. Kaminski's many years of experience in both outside and inside B2B sales places her in a unique position to increase your inside sales department's real results.
Liz K. meets with each of her clients with fresh eyes and years of experience developing and providing innovative solutions to develop custom-made strategies.
Liz K. responsibilities could include:
· Execute the roles and duties of an inside sales advisor within your company.
· Instruct your internal sales department on taking the right measures that help them achieve their productivity requirements.
· Work as a communicator between your prospective or current clients and settle any unsolved matters.
· Perform as a consultant to identify sales opportunities. • Improve all prospect and client reports, notes and logs.
· Recommend sales process improvements through consultancy.
· Create, improve and administer the relationship bonds with your new and existing clients.
· Strategize and enforce procedures within your department and extended areas of sales involvement.
· Make sure that your currrent sales plans and programs of your company are being followed successfully.
· Analyze and if necessary, improve any instructional classes for and supporting the new sales advisors.
· Review, study or implement a process to know the need of your existing clients.
· Provide any needed training and orientation classes.